– Cooking class.
– Some local wine, fresh fruit on board in the afternoon.
– Pick up and drop off at your hotel by air-conditioned bus.
– Professional English speaking guide.
– Tunnel cave.
– Kayaking, entrance fees, activities on board.
– All meals as indicated in itinerary.
– Drinks, tax, travel insurance.
– Single supplement on Golden Star Cruise + 30 USD/Pax (if you request your own cabin).
– Single supplement at hotel + 15 USD/Pax 3 star hotel, 35 USD/Pax 4 star hotel
– Tips and others not clearly mentioned above.
– Tuan Chau entrace ticket
Under 5 years old: Free of charge, sharing cabin with parents.
From 5 – 8 years old: Charged 75% (sharing cabin with parents)
From 9 years old up: Charged adult price.
Day 1: Departure
07:45 – 08:30 Meet your tour guide then go for HaLong Bay. Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
– Embark Tuan Chau harbor, Transferred by tender to GOLDEN STAR CRUISE. Enjoy a welcome drink, receive cruise briefing.
– Savor lunch on board and visit Sung Sot “amazing” cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites.
– Stop at Titop island one hour for swimming, sun-bathing…
– Drop anchor in a calm water area, relax on the sundeck at sunset, taste some local wine, fruits.
– Join in a “cooking session” on board with our chef making some special dishes with suggested recipe.
19:00 Have dinner on board. Have fun with karaoke singing, or try your luck with squid-fishing.
Overnight on GOLDEN STAR CRUISE in the middle of HaLong Bay.
TUAN CHAU ISLAND (B/L/D)
07:00 Enjoy a new day with complimentary tea and coffee served. Have breakfast on board
– Visit a Pearl farm, see the real pearl products and understand process of pearl making in HaLong.
12:30 Leave Golden Star Cruise, take a 10 minute bus ride to Tuan Chau Island – the biggest and most beautiful one in Ha Long. These days, Tuan Chau is a must-see place for visitors to the World Heritage.
13:00 Check in your hotel in Tuan Chau, relax in hotel or strolling around beautiful area.
19:00 Enjoy dinner in the restaurant. After dinner, you choose options below:
Going to the beach, enjoying fresh air after long day activities.
Visiting Tuan Chau Entertainment Center to enjoy interesting performances of Dolphins and Sea Lions, Water Rhythm Music show…..in a Grand Stage modeled after Sydney Opera House.
Stay overnight in the hotel.
TUAN CHAU – HANOI (B/L)
08:00 Enjoy breakfast then relax in the hotel or explore the island in your own style. And those who love swimming can go to the beach and emerge your-self in the emerald water for hours.
12:00 Have a wonderful lunch in your hotel then take a 3.5 hour bus ride back o Hanoi.
17:30 Get dropped off at your hotel. Tour ends.